Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX
Our most versatile and durable alpine boot that combines modern features with old-school reliability, the Mont Blanc Pro GTX features a super-tough leather upper with an integrated cuff gaiter that protects and performs over snow, ice, and mixed alpine terrain.
- Size Options: 39 - 47 (half sizes); 48 (whole size)
- Weight Reference: 910g; 2lbs (1/2 pair size 42)
- Upper: 3.0mm Suede Perwanger HS12 + S Tech Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- Midsole: 3D PU + TPU
- Outsole: Vibram® Total Traction / Mont
- Insole: Pro-Fiber 20
- Last: NAG
- Rand: Full
- Insulation: Yes
- Primary Material: Leather
- Crampon Compatibility: Automatic, Semi-Automatic
- Waterproof-Breathable: Yes
Scarpa develops highly functional hiking boots that can cope with all conditions in both the outdoor and ski segment. Find the right hiking and mountaineering shoe from Scarpa like the Scarpa Mojito Trail GT and the Scarpa Ribelle Light. For climbing fun, Scarpa offers excellent climbing shoes such as the Instinct VS, Furia S, Drago and Vapor V. The Scarpa Maestrale RS offers ultimate ski comfort in backcountry functionality and freeride performance. Inspired by the Rock and Approach shoes of Scarpa, the Scarpa Mojito and the Scarpa Mojito GTX is a true all-rounder. Scarpa’s Phantom Tech offer the highest performance as an ice and climbing shoe. The Scapa Mont Blanc Pro GTX is the ideal choice for mixed alpine terrain with ice and snow.