Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX
Perfect for those situations when an approach shoe isn’t enough and a full-on mountain boot is too much, the Zodiac Tech GTX fuses a technically precise fit with a durable, weatherproof design that handles everything from the massive approach to the summit snow slopes.
- Size Options: 37 - 47 (half sizes); 48 (whole size)
- Weight Reference: 620g; 1lb 5.9oz (1/2 pair size 42)
- Upper: 1.8mm Suede Perwanger
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: 2D PU + 2D EVA-MP
- Outsole: Vibram® Mulaz S / Mont
- Insole: Pro-Fiber 20
- Last: BZ
- Rand: Full
- Primary Material: Leather
- Crampon Compatibility: Semi-Automatic
- Waterproof-Breathable: Yes
Scarpa develops highly functional hiking boots that can cope with all conditions in both the outdoor and ski segment. Find the right hiking and mountaineering shoe from Scarpa like the Scarpa Mojito Trail GT and the Scarpa Ribelle Light. For climbing fun, Scarpa offers excellent climbing shoes such as the Instinct VS, Furia S, Drago and Vapor V. The Scarpa Maestrale RS offers ultimate ski comfort in backcountry functionality and freeride performance. Inspired by the Rock and Approach shoes of Scarpa, the Scarpa Mojito and the Scarpa Mojito GTX is a true all-rounder. Scarpa’s Phantom Tech offer the highest performance as an ice and climbing shoe. The Scapa Mont Blanc Pro GTX is the ideal choice for mixed alpine terrain with ice and snow.