Sidi Wire 2 Carbon
Delivery time appr. 4-7 workdays
- Article no 221-8017732512369
- GTIN 8017732512369
- manufacturer no: 10100151
- manufacturer Sidi
Sidi Wire 2 Carbon The ROAD model from SIDI at professional level, developed in close... more
Sidi Wire 2 CarbonThe ROAD model from SIDI at professional level, developed in close cooperation with the best riders of the Protour teams. Thanks to the direct power transmission of the Sidi Shoes to the light, stiff full carbon sole, the shoe offers first-class performance with even pressure distribution over the entire foot. Maximum comfort with the Sidi MTB Shoes thanks to individual heel adjustment and a new combination and positioning of the twist closures. The Tecno - 3 push button system on the Sidi Wire 2 Carbon runs the full length of the shoe, allowing for an optimal fit as the upper nestles evenly against the foot.
Sidi Cycling Shoes – Wire 2 CarbonThe main advantages of the Vent Carbon Sole on the Sidi Wire 2 Carbon are not only a strong power transmission or its lightness and stiffness, but also an excellent comfort at higher temperatures. This is because, as the name of the sole suggests, the Vent Carbon sole of the Wire 2 Carbon can be ventilated depending on the weather conditions. In triathlon, the venting on the Sidi Wire 2 Carbon also serves as a drainage system. This carefully designed flex biomechanically of the Wire 2 Carbon relieves pressure on the tendons of the foot and helps to promote circulation. The Vent Carbon sole on the Sidi MTB Shoes features a standard 3-hole bore, and an alignment scale that allows for 10mm of adjustment fore and aft. To improve walkability, the Vent Carbon sole of the Sidi Wire 2 Carbon has replaceable heel and toe heels made of polyurethane. The anatomical and comfortable buckle on the Sidi Cycling Shoes made of soft and thermo-moulded material, placed on the top of the foot, increases comfort and performance.
Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Features:
- Vent carbon soul: lightweight and super stiff full carbon sole for maximum power transmission. sophisticated heat management with closable air intake and ventilation channel. minimal flex in the forefoot to relieve tendons and combat circulation problems. replaceable plastic heel and alignment scale for optimal cleat positioning.
- Double Tecno 3 push short: the central positioning of the closures speeds up putting on and taking off and facilitates the use of overshoes. in addition, the pressure on the foot is ideally balanced. here, the two push buttons are each located on the side of the shoe, which enables a sensitive adjustment to the foot.
- Soft instep closure system 4: anatomically shaped instep band for optimal adjustment and even pressure distribution on the instep of the foot. adjustable on both sides via the tecno-3 twist closure.
- Adjustable heel retention device: individually adjustable heel adjustment for optimal support by securely enclosing the heel area.
- Replaceable heel pad: all road shoes from sidi have a replaceable polyurethane heel pad in the heel area.
- Comfort fit insole: lightly padded insole made of ergonomically shaped foam with memory effect
- Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: look delta and keo, shimano spd-sl, speedplay light action, zero, x-series (via 3-hole adapter plate), campagnolo pro-fit, mavic zxellium, time iclic/xpresso and time impact.
WIRE 2 CARBON - How to wear them
WIRE 2 CARBON - DOUBLE TECNO 3 PUSH SYSTEM
WIRE 2 CARBON - VENT CARBON SOLE
Related links to "Wire 2 Carbon"